Deadline for applications: Saturday, August 20, 2016
Contract: Full time position
Location: SHATILA, BEIRUT
Purpose of the Position:
M&E officer will support M&E manager and senior management in designing new projects, M&E plans including results framework, logical frame work, collection of data, analyzing Key performance indicators, creating collection and analyzing tools, work with project teams, in order to ensure accountability and effectiveness of project implementation
- Assist M&E manager in the development of systemic and realistic monitoring plans including results frameworks, logical frameworks, that utilize quantitative and qualitative data to report on project performance indicators.
- Conducts data collection, analysis, and learning activities to help ensure accountability and efficiency from start to finish for all programs and projects, both new and established throughout B&Z centers.
- Support the M&E manager in creating key performance indicators and assure implementing them throughout the project duration.
- Provide technical field support to the M&E department within the organization.
- Design data collection tools, establish as well data collection process and communicate them with project staff.
- Train staff in using Monitoring and Evaluation tools to ensure that all tools and processes are understood.
- Work closely with project team to assess field condition and project progress.
- Participates in the collection of data through the creation of surveys, as well as organizing focus groups, and interviews with beneficiaries or target communities.
- create monthly, quarterly, and final reports on findings and lessons learned through data collection and analysis under the supervision of M&E manager.
- Conduct field visits to assess the progress of the project and report the findings to the M&E manager, and ensure the quality of data collection.
- Identify the strengths and weakness in projects implementation and propose solutions and action in order to improve project quality.
- Analyze the changes in key performance indicators and in project performance.
- Support M&E manager in projects and programs evaluation.
- 2 to 3 years
Education degree: Bachelor Degree
Field of education:
- Development Studies, Business or Public Administration or other related social science field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation tools in non-governmental organizations.
- Must be proficient in English AND Arabic.
Arabic: Fluent English: Fluent
Period: one year (renewable)
Submission guidelines: Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter that addresses the applicant's motivation for applying. Please send the application to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted