Deadline for applications: Thursday, August 25, 2016
Contract: Full time position
- Assist in the day-to-day programme correspondence, information sharing and filing ensuring that appropriate follow-up actions are taken.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of the Programme.
- Coordinate and attend the programme weekly meetings, draft and share the minutes of meeting
- Maintain an updated contact list of stakeholders, NGOs, iNGOs, UN agencies, and other partners
- Maintain the proper filing and archiving of projects/programme activities, including periodic computers back-up
- Assist in the preparation of the newsletter, press releases, project files, and progress reports
- Assist in the organization of workshops, training activities, meetings, fieldtrips, roundtables (booking the venue, budget preparation, equipment, documents and stationery to be used)
- Perform administrative tasks photocopies, printing, buying stationeries, scanning/faxing documents, minutes of meetings)
- Maintain office equipment/supplies
- Answer phone calls, respond/redirect inquiries,
- Help in the translation of material as needed
- Perform other type of administrative support as needed
- 2 to 3 years
Education degree: Bachelor Degree Field of education: Bachelor Degree Field of education: University Degree: BS in business administration or Secondary Education with specialized training in executive secretary or any other relevant background.
Arabic: Excellent English: Excellent French:
Period: 6 months with possibility of extension
Submission guidelines: Applications should include a detailed CV and a cover letter that addresses the applicant's motivation for applying. Please send the application to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted